Mobility Engineer - Secret ClearanceApply Now Requisition ID 1666264 Posting Date 01/12/2018 Category Services Location San Diego, California | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visit www.dxc.technology DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Mobility Engineer in San Diego, CA.
Mobility Engineer support,
• Provides oversight, insight, and guidance in the technical direction for Active Directory solutions, problems and/or related technical matters.
• Leads technical efforts (from small to enterprise scale projects) in analysis, planning, design, development and implementation.
• Ascertains requirements and interoperability among Active Directory solutions or other interconnected solutions.
• Collaborates with Architects and other Technical Leads to ensure integration with the existing enterprise architecture and associated solutions.
• Determines impact related to the dynamic nature of technology and its influence on security as well as functional innovation that relates to customer needs. Takes into account all these related factors in directing the Active Directory Solution Roadmap.
• Oversees and directs functions of this work inside and outside the area of expertise as necessary.
• Works to mentor and guide teammates with their work facilitating professional growth and successful solutions.
• Supports and consults with various groups involved developing, pursuing and evaluating new business opportunities.
• Supports team in questions concerning TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, NTP, GPOs, WINS, trusts and PKI protocols.
• Creates and performs schema updates in Active Directory.
• Works with AD tools such as Active Directory Users and Computers, Active Directory Sites and Services, Active Directory Domains and Trusts, Active Directory Schema Admin, etc.
• Uses skills in designing, planning and Implementing Active Directory & Exchange solutions utilizing best practices.
• Works with Forefront Identity Management Synchronization server a plus. Including Visual Basic experience creating rules extensions.
• Works with Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS) , Xceedium Xsuite and RBAC design and Microsoft Certification Authority as well as DoD Visitor and/or Centrify and Scripting in particular vbs and powershell.
Must possess or be able to obtain a Secret Clearance
Security + Certification
• Must have a thorough understanding of iterative/incremental software development. • Complete understanding of agile processes such as Scrum and Kanban. • Must have recognized education in agile processes, certifications preferred. • Must have been a member of an agile team for at least 2 years.
Education and Experience Required: • Any experience with BlackBerry MDM solutions. • Any experience with Microsoft Exchange 2010 or 2013. • Experience translating vague requirements into a functional design. • Experience working as an active leader of a team. • Understanding and application of customer expectations. • Ability to foster learning and contribution to proprietary tool sets. • Experience with the Navy C&A processes. Agile • Scrum • Kanban • ITIL • Lean Six Sigma • Scrum Alliance • SAFe • BlackBerry BEMS/UEM/Good for Enterprise • Exchange 2010/2013 Active Directory • STIG Analysis and Compliance • IAVA Compliance • RMF/DSEM C&A Processes
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now