Assistant: Business Process ServicesApply Now Requisition ID 1700HUS Posting Date 04/03/2017 Category Third Party Administration Location NOIDA, | INDIA Schedule Full-time Employee Status Regular Division India - BPO
- Performs routine, recurring processing and quality tasks in support of outsourced services within a specific industry and functional area. Adheres to process service level agreements.
- Develops knowledge and skill in assigned work process(es) as well as general understanding of the client's business and objectives.
- Understands and adheres to project and organization quality and compliance standards and any applicable laws and regulations.
- Handles company confidential data according to policy and guidelines. Adheres to existing security policies and procedures.
- Remains alert for critical situations regarding customer service issues and escalates to appropriate individuals.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Zero or more years of experience with business process service delivery, preferably in an outsourcing environment
- Experience working with client company product and/or services
- Experience working with client company industry and/or functional area
- Experience working with business solutions software
- Communication skills
- Personal computer and business solutions software skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team