Limited Term Employee - ITO Svc Delivery Rep IVApply Now Requisition ID 1648483 Posting Date 09/13/2017 Category Services Location Nashville, Tennessee | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
- Identify performance issues proactively. Solve technical problems on assigned hardware and software platform(s)/application(s) following standard protocols.
- Works within strict time scales and elevates incidents within defined time windows.
- Uses proactive monitoring procedures/tools to identify problem prevention opportunities
- Configure system hardware, software and network components to meet established standards with assistance. Perform routine installations and/or configurations. Assemble and integrate system/product.
- Perform routine maintenance. May include performing tape/backup operations.
- Understands the impact of operations delivery on the customer's business. Contribute to team's ability to meet target goals through participation in continuous service improvement initiatives.
- Responds to customer relations problems promptly and appropriately. Takes ownership to ensure satisfactory completion of complaint, through engagement of appropriate resources.
- Maintain a high level of customer satisfaction by clarifying customer needs and ensuring that they are met. Work effectively in a multicultural environment. Respond to service, product, technical, and customer relations questions.
- Lead a small team with well defined objectives.
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree (technical field); may hold Bachelor's degree.
- May hold entry level certification(s) in field of work.
- Typically, 3-5 years of working experience in related fields.
- Able to demonstrate broad knowledge of corporate policies, products/service portfolio, markets and processes.
- In-depth knowledge of administration or technical practices in relevant areas, plus application of basic theory.
- Able to apply advanced knowledge to assist in the operation of one or more aspects of a technology area/customer group.
- Ability to resolve or assist in the resolution of complex Customer problems.
- Able to apply knowledge of high availability system environments, if applicable.
- Able to apply skills in project management, analysis, scheduling and controlling.
- Able to demonstrate good oral, written, and telephone communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships with customers, peers, and support partners.
- Able to understand Customer system environments with associated business needs.
Ability to work in a team environment, which may be local, global, virtual, or multifunctional.
Demonstrate good teamwork with peers.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now