Offering Solution Architect - SecurityApply Now Requisition ID 1653579 Posting Date 10/12/2017 Category Sales Location Kuala Lumpur, Selangor | Malaysia Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
DXC Technology is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
The role of a Security Portfolio Architect is to support the sales team in the sales process, bridging the gap between the sales and professional services teams, in identifying customer requirements and educating customers on DXC Cyber Security Services, Solutions and Technologies.
The Offering Solution Architect’s primary role is to provide security solution and technology subject matter expertise, professional services consultancy scoping experience and knowledge to help the sales teams provide high quality, technical, and informed knowledge within the sales campaign. In addition, the role includes providing Information Security knowledge and requires governance, risk and compliance solutions pre-sales experience. The position requires an innovative and motivated individual who under general direction with a high level of autonomy, uses extensive knowledge and skills obtained through education and experience to perform the necessary solution architecture analysis, recommendation and design tasks related to the development of enterprise security strategies, enterprise security architectures or specific security solutions to meet the customer's requirement.
The person is responsible for attending customer meetings, assessing customer’s requirements, determining and designing appropriate solutions, costing the solutions, evangelizing those solutions, helping in the qualification and closing of opportunities and working in partnership with sales executives. The Offering Solution Architect will be required to work on multiple client accounts and must have the ability to develop and present secure solutions to leadership and technical teams. In addition, the Security Portfolio Architect will be required to lead and assess risks imposed by technical solutions and advise clients of security standards, best practice and solutions to address any risk. It is expected that the individual will produce work to a consistently very high standard. The individual will be required to contribute technical responses to RFI and RFPs.
- Professional representation of Security Services at customer meetings
- Promote the Cyber Security Portfolio of Security Products and Services to the customer, positioning best fit solutions that meet/enhance their Security Strategy and reduce risk.
- Architect solutions and technically drive security projects at an enterprise level, ensuring that the customer's security requirements are met.
- Collect and determine information & data from appropriate sources to assist in determining customer needs and requirements.
- Respond to requests for technical information from customers.
- Develop customer technology solutions using various industry products and technologies.
- Contribution to high quality customer documentation and proposals
- Appropriately cost the developed solution
- Work closely with the technical community to ensure that technical knowledge is maintained and that project work can be accurately scoped
- Create and supports sales activities.
- Lead the technical contribution on formal bids and provides major input into the sales lifecycle.
- Manage activities and provide qualitative and quantitative information for successful sales
- Actively grow the Cyber Security portfolio with existing customers through new opportunity up-selling.
- Lead and/or provides expertise to functional project teams and may participate in cross-functional initiatives.
- Work with partner vendors and develop technical peer relationships.
- Regularly produce internally published material such as knowledge briefs, thought-leadership papers, etc.
- Present at multi-customer security conferences.
- Working with the central Bid Office, take technical responsibility for ensuring correct responses to large ITT''s or RFI/RFP''s within areas of expertise, including identification of most appropriate resource on the team, delegation of tasks / sections and pulling together a professional response.
- Understand business risk and be able to position sales of Information Assurance Platform led Consulting
- Corporate Governance - maintain the awareness of the compliance landscape (Regulatory/Legislative/best practice/company policy)
- Bachelors of Engineering / Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study.
- 10+ years of experience in technical consultative selling and solution/account management
- Technical and solution experience in IT industry. Solution selling - deep understanding of the competition, both positioning strategy and technology to create competitive advantage for the company
- Experience in vertical industry preferred
- Experience in project/program management
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now