Sales Intern Undergraduate BusinessApply Now Requisition ID 1700I0K Posting Date 05/23/2017 Category Business Internship Location FALLS CHURCH, VIRGINIA | United States Schedule Full-time Remote Work Authorized No Relocation Assistance Not Available Clearance Level None Employee Status Casual Division Global Sales & Marketing & Regional Oper
- Assists the project team with gathering requirements from a business perspective.
- Assists in designing and implementing new methods, procedures, and systems (both automated and manual) to improve the processing and flow of information within the company.
- Assists in creating or updating data/process models in relation to requests from client organizations (both internal and external).
- Currently working toward an Associate's or Bachelor's degree (or global equivalent)
- Zero or more years of business-related work experience
- Basic interpersonal skills to interact with customers and team members
- Basic communication skills
- Basic analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
citizenship, marital status, sex, sexual orientation/gender identity, age (40 or over), or genetic information. DXC's commitment to diversity and inclusive selection practices includes ensuring qualified long-term unemployed job seekers
receive equal consideration for employment.