Project ManagerApply Now Requisition ID 1636933 Posting Date 01/12/2018 Category Services Location Derby, United Kingdom | United Kingdom Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
- First level university degree or seven years experience in project management or similar role.
- Professional project management training or certification e.g. PMP, APMP, PRINCE or equivalent experience.
- Willing and able to achieve UK BCSS security clearance.
- Energetic, highly motivated, self-starter.
- Copes well with stressful situations and has a positive approach to overcoming obstacles.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills, credible in front of senior client executives.
- Assertive, confident and outgoing personality.
- Able to lead and motivate teams of high calibre individuals in a matrix organisation.
- Maintains balance between productivity, cost and quality.
- Meticulous attention to detail, particularly with regard to project financial management.
- A broad knowledge of IT systems and software, preferably including networks, servers, clients, MES, MOM, PLCs DNC machine tools, ERP, PLM.
- Experience of managing projects in an industrial manufacturing environment.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now