Workplace Services EngineerApply Now Requisition ID 1646014 Posting Date 09/13/2017 Category Services Location Cyberjaya, Selangor | Malaysia Schedule Full-time Employee Status Variable
- An Output Management Deep Technical Support Engineer is a highly skilled individual which has the ability to think outside the box to resolve incidents or problems elevated or escalated as this position is considered the last line of defense.
- This individual manages the technical and service relationship between HP and the customer and develops a deep understanding of the customer needs.
- This individual makes necessary decisions to resolve situations with minimal impact, dealing with all the aspects related to the maintenance, repair and support of the systems and products of our customers to ensure continued operation of the system(s) or product(s).
- This individual investigate unusual or unsatisfactory product performance to determine root cause and preventative action and have the ability to effectively prioritize multiple tasks and work in fast paced complex environments.
- This individual is expected to have an analytical and logical approach in tackling challenges at hand and working under very minimal or no supervision.
- This individual, identifies improvement opportunities and develop strategies on the customer environment and contribute with solutions which involves continual improvement to current running process within the incident, problem, operations or change management for the team and prepares detailed documentations for new process.
- This individual often sees things in a more proactive manner as in identifying possible problems in the environment and providing preventive measures for the customers’ environment.
- This individual also provides technical guidance to Technical Support engineers as well as less experienced colleagues.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems or equivalent experience.
- Formal IT qualification (MCP, MCSE, CCNA)
- Must be a Service and Customer oriented team player. Flexible, self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure in an International and culturally diverse organization.
- Must possess the ability to prioritize, perform multiple tasks and work under pressure.
- Good motivational skills plus verbal and written communication skills, strong command of English Language. Must be additionally fluent in at least one of the common languages of the supported customer (dependent on region). Fluent in local languages advantageous.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now