Customer Project/Program Manager IIApply Now Requisition ID 1640361 Posting Date 08/12/2017 Category Services Location Conway, Arkansas | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/.
- Bachelor Degree with 3 years experience in Project Management or in like roles/businesses.
- Healthcare experience in Medicaid/TLP/buy in processing knowledge preferred.
- Must have excellent leadership and communication skills because the Project Manager will work directly with the client, at multiple levels, and lead a team of developers in operational and release support.
- Must also work well within a team setting.
- PM knowledge/experience and technical understanding is preferred.
- Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of key company Services' operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project management.
- Participates in the company Program Manager (PM) Professions community
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification path a plus
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now