Call Center RepresentativeApply Now Requisition ID 1630099 Posting Date 05/19/2017 Category Services Location Conway, Arkansas | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
- Participates productively as a member of a team.
- Completes tasks beyond general support level.
- Accepts instruction and direction from leadership.
- Ability to manage tasks and assignments on a daily basis.
- Identifies, prioritizes and resolves issues independently, and escalates more complex questions or issues appropriately.
- Complies with contract requirements, business unit rules and related and legal regulations.
Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent; may hold 2 year post-high school Degree or Bachelor’s degree.
- Typically up to 1 year of working experience in related fields.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Prior office or clerical experience.
- Ability to follow written policies and procedures.
- Ability to access and retrieve information using a PC and basic understanding of Microsoft Office products.
- Ability to follow procedural guidelines.
- Ability to work on assignments with limited instructions from leadership.
- Good written and verbal communication skills, including professional telephone skills.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now