Network Administrator - Secret ClearanceApply Now Requisition ID 1671827 Posting Date 02/13/2018 Category Services Location Colorado Springs, Colorado | United States Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
For more information, visitwww.dxc.technology.
DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Network Administrator - Secret Clearance in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Responsible for activities related to system administration.
- Assign personnel to various projects, directs their activities, and evaluate their work.
- Ensure long-term requirements of systems operations and administration are included in the overall information systems planning of the organization.
- Responsible for the installation, maintenance, configuration, and integrity of computer software. Implement operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
- BS/BA w/10 yr; IAT II Certification.
- Demonstrated ability to study contractor products to determine those which best meet company needs; assist in presentation of information to management resulting in purchase and installation of hardware, software, and telecommunication equipment.
- Manage network performance and maintains network security.
- Ensure that security procedures are implemented and enforced.
- Installs all network software.
- Evaluate, develops and maintains telecommunications systems.
- Troubleshoot network problems.
- Establish and implements network policies, procedures and standards and ensures their conformance with information systems and company’s objectives.
- Train users on network operation.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now