DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally. For more information, visit www.dxc.technology.
Airline Loyalty Business Consultant
Organizes and shapes an engagement team’s strategy to drive success
· Leads board level visioning sessions providing thought leadership to client
· Develops and manages relationships across the whole client base, discussing benefits and value at board level
· Commercially shapes deals based on business benefit to client rather than actual cost to complete (value based pricing)identifying risk/reward opportunities and developing business cases to work with clients in new and different ways to mutual benefits
· Drives key meetings and workshops to achieve the outcomes within the deadline
· Understands and utilizes the full range of facilitation methods and tools to run effective events
· Advises at board level on MOC strategies and implementation plans
· Consults on governance, strategy and transformation not just operations
· Builds and maintains significant alliances and support across the client’s business
· Leads complex Management of Change (MOC) initiatives
· Consults and shapes development of the client’s approach to identifying and managing risks and assumptions and for realizing benefits at a department level
· Shapes and directs proposals describing the company solution and the associated value proposition
· Ensures knowledge capture sessions are arranged and executed building company consultant collateral
· Clients are typically C-level managers. Can combine multiple consulting assignments and create new consulting frameworks for delivery.
· Balances long-term investments against profitability. Is a leader in the business planning process.
· Assures that correct team is assembled for the engagement
· Overall engagement portfolio potential $20M and above and/or Service based consulting account potential total contract value (TCV) $50M
Education and Experience Required:
Advanced Education degree preferred
10+ years business consulting experience in Airline / Consumer Travel Loyalty required
Business development and closing experience with large IT transformational deals
Preferred locations Houston, Dallas, Chicago