Technical Solutions RepresentativeApply Now Requisition ID 1629980 Posting Date 05/19/2017 Category Services Location Buenos Aires, Argentina | Argentina Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
- Working more independently and from a standard protocol to respond to customer issues.
- Moderate judgment may be used to supplement the outlined process.
- Successfully resolve moderate technical issues (related to hardware and software) from incoming customer contacts and proactive notification systems.
- Respond to service, product, technical, and customer-relations questions on subjects such as features, specifications, and repairs on current and discontinued products, parts, and options, based on customer entitlement (for example warranty through enterprise).
- Proactively assist customers to avoid or reduce problem occurrence.
- Participates in projects for process or quality improvements.
- Work is reviewed periodically by Supervisor or Team Lead.
High school education or equivalent.
Typically requires 1-3 years general experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education.
- Superior skills in both written and verbal communication
- Experience in customer facing role either remote or face to face
- Computer proficiency with applicable software applications (for example Microsoft Office, CAD, Adobe Suite, programming
- Problem solving skills
- Accuracy in data entry
- Excellent fluency in language to be supported.
- Experience in a phone based remote role, esupport, e-chat or similar
- Familiarity with computer technology
- Knowledgeable in call routing and case management processes as well as case logging systems and obligation systems
- Understands internal processes and tools
- Knowledge of Knowledge Management Systems and appropriate documentation to the system
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now