Senior Project ManagerApply Now Requisition ID 1656810 Posting Date 01/12/2018 Category Services Location Annesley, United Kingdom | United Kingdom Schedule Full-time Employee Status Day Job
Management level definitions
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Very large/ complex/ multiple regions or global.
- High/ very high risk.
- High/very high complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to the management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities with client.
- Supports early qualification and opportunity assessment for large and complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages complex multi-function and/ or global delivery relationships with senior and executive (“C” level) client management.
- Communicates the direct value our capabilities will provide to our business partners and customers.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size greater than 40 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members through others.
- Provides detail performance review input and development recommendations for key contributors.
- Mentors others, providing a role model and support for individual development.
- Delivery or opportunity management with major impact on DXC Technology revenue approximately $8M-30M or transition/transformation for a $100M-500M (Platinum level).
- Impact is evidenced by multiple contributions over time and performance demonstrates sustained level of contribution.
- Works on complex projects where analysis of situations or data require and in-depth evaluation of multiple, complex factors, and significant use of judgment.
- Delivers projects affecting multiple client divisions or the enterprise.
- Manages a portfolio of projects or a program and supervises other project managers on very large multi-function, multi- vendor projects.
- Project may be global.
- Manages projects requiring advanced scheduling and coordination techniques to meet client deadlines.
Education and Experience
- First level university degree.
- Advanced degree preferred.
- 10 years experience in project/programme/portfolio management or in like roles/businesses.
Knowledge and Skills
- Demonstrates an in-depth knowledge of key operational policies, processes and methodologies applicable to project/programme management.
- Recognized as a leader in the company's PM Professions community.
- PMP Certified.
EEO Tagline: DXC Technology is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities Apply Now