DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC) is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries.
The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best corporate citizens globally.
DXC Enterprise Security Services goal is to be the trusted partner in helping clients manage information security risk. We do this by helping clients develop security strategy, designing and implementing security technology, and managing and monitoring security infrastructure. We focus on service excellence with consistent, globally delivered, standardized services.
This Project Management role applies advanced subject matter knowledge to solve common and complex business issues within established guidelines and recommends appropriate alternatives.
Works on complex problems where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth evaluation of multiple factors.
Acts as an expert providing direction and guidance to process improvements and establishing policies.
Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
Exercises significant independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
May provide mentoring and guidance to lower level employees.
The Managed Security Project Manager should have knowledge of IT Security. The ideal candidate will have experience with Networking and Infrastructure, and would have led multiple Enterprise Level Infrastructure Projects including: Routers, Switches, Load Balancers, Firewalls and other Network Security tools. Experience with Network Security projects and SIEM tools is highly desirable.
- Manages customer project delivery.
- Revenue as detailed in Impact section.
- Large/ moderately complex/ local or sub- region.
- Medium/ high risk.
- Medium complexity legal and commercial issues.
- Manages project financials including P&L.
- Meets or exceeds SOAR approved budgets.
- Provides reliable financial forecasts to DXC management.
- Manages business development.
- Identifies and develops new opportunities on current project.
- Supports qualification and opportunity assessment for large and moderately complex opportunities.
- Acts as opportunity manager for medium to high risk deals.
- Manages client relationships.
- Manages mid to upper level client delivery relationships.
- Frequently represents the organization to external customers/clients.
- Manages project team.
- Manages internal as well as external resources with a team size less than 40 people.
- Mentors and encourages skill development of project team members.
- Provides performance review input and indication of area of development for team members.